Policy for Martino Realty Group Listings
To keep things as simple and automated as possible, we will provide a bag for each one of OUR listings to help provide a safe showing experience for buyers and sellers. Each bag should remain at the listing and will contain:
2. Individual Hand Sanitizer bottles
3. A large hand sanitizer bottle
4. Alcohol Wipes
5. Signs for posting
6. All of the attached forms, policies, and disclosures.
The listing agent will be responsible for ensuring the attached best practices are followed, be sure
to review the attached. The summary is as follows:
1. Every buyer and agent who enters the property must complete and sign the limit of liability
form and questionnaire/log
2. The agents are responsible for keeping these forms in a file at the property; this will be the site
log used for contact tracing in the event of a positive diagnosis.
3. The sellers should vacate the property during showings; the agents can stay during the
showing observing proper social distancing.
4. The buyer and agent should be asked to sanitize their hands upon entering and must wear
masks while in the home.
5. Only one buyer/family at a time can be in the home.
6. After each showing, the seller/listing agent should wipe down all contact areas (handrails,
door knobs, etc).
7. Open houses, while allowed, are not suggested. If you do have an open house, at least two
agents need to attend to ensure all safety measures are followed both in the house and outside
while waiting to enter. It would be best to use painters tape or chalk to designate six-foot
distances for buyers to wait outside.