April 19th A
- Easter Egg Hunt at New York Public Library Port Richmond Branch
Celebrate the beginning of spring with an egg hunt around the library! 0 to 4 years @ 12pm to 12:30pm 5 years to 9 years @ 3:30pm to 3:45pm 10 years to 15 years @ 4pm to 4:15pm Register in advance.
Port Richmond Library
75 Bennett Street
Staten Island, NY 10302
2. Leukemia Bowl-a-Thon & Bowl with the Easter Bunny at Showplace Entertainment Center
We are raising money for light the night for leukemia-Bowl with the Easter Bunny. Includes 1 game, shoes, one slice of pizza, soda, cake and coffee and $5 in game tokens. Call to book your spot 347-569-0482. Raffles, 50/50 and pictures with the Easter Bunny.
- Spring in Richmond Town
Enjoy the blossoming grounds of Historic Richmond Town on April 20th for our Spring in Richmond Town event. You will have the opportunity to fashion flower crowns, hunt for eggs, dance around the maypole and meet the Easter Bunny. We will have delicious food trucks and live music all day!
- The Butterfly Experience ($)
- Make your own flower crown
- Spring Cleaning Chores (yoke and buckets, rug beating)
- Make Your Own Easter Basket
- Flower Vendors
- Maypole Dance
- Egg Hunt ($)
- Meet the Easter Bunny
- Springtime Tea ($)
- New Mini-Exhibit: Gardens Grow!
- Mount Loretto Easter Egg Hunt
Featuring breakfast with Easter Bunny and Easter Egg Hunt featuring over 4,000 Easter Eggs! Tickets include catered buffet, take home photo with the Easter Bunny, Easter basket, and access to our Easter Egg Hunt!
- FREE photo with the Easter Bunny at Sprint
Hop to Sprint for your free photo and a special treat from the Easter Bunny!
- Annual Easter Egg Hunt at New Dorp Moravian Church
Join us on the lawn of New Dorp Moravian Church for our annual Easter egg
Tickets are $10 per child and includes crafts, refreshments, and prizes (Adults and children under 2 are FREE). There are 2 hunts – 11am and 2pm. Pre-registration is required. Please call the office for more info: 718-351-0090
- Egg Hunt: Clay Pit Ponds State Park Preserve
Can you find the eggs hidden on the trails at the Clay Pit Ponds State Park Preserve? Bring your own basket! Free for all ages.
10:00am to 11:00am
Age: 0-10 years old