In order to make this season of open houses safe and effective, we’ve compiled tips and best practices for a smooth transition. We are getting back to normalcy but until then, we need to stay a step ahead of this virus.
- Hand Sanitizer– Keep hand sanitizers at every showing and open houses
- Lights- leave lights on to avoid the touching of light switches
- Masks– Have masks handy for clients
- Bootie machine– traditional booties for a home tour is great but for an easy application the Bootie Machine is a great alternative!
- Clorox Wipes– As you walk potential buyers through your listing you will want to wipe down heavily touched areas in the home.
- Do a Facebook/ Instagram live in case clients aren’t ready to visit in person just yet.
Be sure to have all of the appropriate forms for your seller, buyer and anyone who walks through the home that are in compliance with the Department of state and your local Multiple Listing Services.