How does one keep their business growing? If you are a business owner or an independent contractor you know how important it is to keep an active client base. The good old saying A, B, C (always be closing) holds true when it comes to commission based business models. If you are a real estate agent what will you do with leads? What have you done with past clients?
Be authentic and stay active. Following up is key and being on a clients mind, past or present, will help you maintain consistency. You will build trust, your referral network and increase retention by having a deeper connection with your clients.
- Gartner Group research shows nearly two thirds of surveyed tech buyers said they would purchase more from existing providers if they saw value from their initial investment being clearly demonstrated.
- It costs 5x as much to obtain a new customer than to keep an existing one [Invesp]
- Increasing customer retention rates by 5% can increase profits by 25% to 95% according to Frederick Reichheld of Bain & Company.
How to Keep Your Business Growing as a Real Estate Agent
3 ways to keep your presence active as a real estate agents
- Send house anniversary gifts to your past clients
- Remembering to send birthday gifts to them or their children
- Lastly, check in on them to see how they’re doing!
We pride ourselves in authenticity and treat our clients like family. Martino Realty has been around for over 30 years and our commitment as your local realtors is to provide you with the specialized real estate service you deserve. When you are an informed buyer or seller, you’ll make the best decisions for the most important purchase or sale in your lifetime. We have a marketing plan that suits your needs! Contact us today (718)608-9400