Buying during the Holidays on Staten Island can be less expensive than you think!
We all know how expensive the holidays can be, between gifts and decorations, but this year cut some corners with our helpful tips.
• Take advantage of Black Friday each year purchasing lights and ornaments at a fraction of the price.
• Use LED lights, they last longer which will eliminate the need to buy lights every other year.
• Organize your ornaments and lights. Avoid rolling you’re your lights in a ball, and keep your ornaments in a cushioned bin to have them last longer.
• Some tree sellers will have discounts closer to Christmas day; try purchasing your tree closer to Christmas or…opt for a fake tree and save money by re-using one tree for years to come.
• Shop in Bulk at stores like Costco and BJ’s.
• Create a new family tradition by purchasing pine cones, decorating them and put them in a bowl as a centerpiece.
Whether you own or are looking to purchase a townhome, condo, ranch or colonial you shouldn’t have to spend a fortune to decorate your home! On Staten Island, you can find Costco, Dollar Tree, The Christmas Tree Shop and thrift stores that have discounted items.