Try using video to take clients on a virtual listing tour in lieu of an open house. RE/MAX Agent Melanie Galea has been using live open house videos on Facebook since 2017 to get more homes sold with multiple offers.
20 Pieces of content Facebook & Instagram Live Video
Looking for Creative Ways to Promote Your Listings as a realtor? Check out our checklist below:
- Live Video Event on Facebook Open House
- Instagram Story Open House – Make it
- Create a Facebook event –share , share, share (Facebook local- events near you)
- Create an ad for that event
- Post the morning of in that event- little sneak peak of event
- Film your live event: Use a stabilizer, keep good sound and shoot horizontally
- Add video to Youtube
- Youtube Ad
- Facebook ad from video
- Ad video to your website
- Add to your LinkedIn
- Bomb bomb video emails
- Later.com analytics and scheduling
- Instagram ad
- Instagram stories with countdown
- Instagram live (do it during the day for natural light and home shows better I natural light, have great sound stay close, smile!
- Be consistent!
“Facebook is a no-brainer and remains a staple of marketing for real estate agents. A big reason for this is that Facebook’s user demographics represent the target audience for any given real estate business age and income-wise.
Beyond being where your audience is likely hanging out, the business features built into Facebook are perfect for real estate businesses.
For example, Facebook allows businesses to publish listing-related updates and content, book appointments, communicate with customers and curate reviews in a single platform.” Source
What are your thoughts on these creative ways to promote your listing as an agent?